Genuine leather has been used for centuries and is a material human beings has not given up using so far. Due to its apperance and durability it has remained its popularity and lost nothing of it. It is important to dstinguish whether it is genuine or not as well as its quality.
A remarkable quality of leather can be used for years without deformation. So how would you distinguish a genuine leather other than a fake or artifical one?
Here are the tips for Genuine Leather
- Has a soft tissue
- Artificial leather has a homogeneous tissue over it, however genuine leather has different patterns on every point of its surface.
- Genuine leather has indentations on its surface. Artificial leather has a smooth surface.
- Genuine leather has a membrane-like tissue. You can see it when you fold the leather.
- Artificial leather smells like plastic, genuine leather dos not.
- Genuine letaher has a quality apperance afar
- When exposed to fire, Genuine leather does not burn easily, however artifical leather flames up.
- Genuine leather does not tear easily, it is durable