PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
User can browse this site anonymously without revealing any personal information, however When the user register on our site, post comments, purchase anything, send us email or subscribe to our newsletter, we may ask the user to enter your name, email and other necessary information.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
Our website may collect non-personal identification information about the user whenever the user visits our site Saracleather.com. Non-personal identification information may include your device information, browser information, IP address, Internet service provider and other technical information.
A cookie is a piece of text code that the web site sends to your browser when you interact with that site. The cookie text file is stored on your browsing device by the website’s server and only that server will be able to access the contents of that cookie. Cookies help you navigate between pages resourcefully as they store your preferences, and improve your overall experience of a website. Saracleather.com may use following types of cookies to improve your experience and interaction with the website:
- Analytics cookies for anonymous identification of your browsing device when you visit our site to keep track of browsing patterns.
- Service cookies to help us to make our website work professionally, remembering your registration and login details as and when required, settings browsing preferences, and keeping track of the pages you view.
You may find ads of our services on other sites that you visit regularly. Some of these ads may be served by Google Adwords, Facebook Partner Network or other 3rd party advertisers who provide remarketing services. Remarketing advertising use dart cookies to serve these ads to you based on your visit to our website and other websites on the internet. These cookies only track “non personal identification information” and do not track “personal identification information”. You can manage cookies preferences from your browser setting.
We are 100% committed to protect your Personal information. All your data is stored on secured servers with restricted access. This data is never sold to any 3rd party however we may share the data with our marketing partners who help us in our marketing endeavors.
All the information you send via e-mail is maintained in accordance with applicable federal law.
ANTI SPAM POLICY
We respect your email privacy, below are the rules which we follow:
We store your email address in order to:
- Email you the requested information; respond to your queries, and/or other requests or questions which you ask.
- Process your orders and to email the important information and updates related to the orders.
- Email you promotional offers which we may believe will interest you
- Email You monthly or weekly newsletter
To be in accordance with anti spam policy, we agree to the following:
- Never use false or ambiguous subjects in the email.
- Include the Detailed Physical address of our Business headquarters.
- Monitor 3rd Party email marketing services for compliance.
- Provide opt-out/unsubscribe Link within every email.
We never sell, trade, or otherwise give access to your Personally Identifiable Information to any outside parties. This does not include our website hosts and other Alliances who assist us in operating our site or conducting our business. We may also provide access of this information to Federal Government to comply with the law.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS